Installation of wbSiteMonitor will require FTP access to your WHMCS file structure and a general knowledge of file editing and permissions. It is strongly advised that you perform a complete backup of your WHMCS files and MySQL data before starting the installation process.
Installation Support: Don't get overwhelmed! If these instructions are outside of your comfort zone then open a ticket and our support team can help you with the installation. Click Here to Open a Ticket
Before making changes to your WHMCS installation we always recommend you make a complete backup of the WHMCS Installation files and MySQL Database. If you are unable to make a backup, please contact your hosting provider and ask for assistance.
Disclaimer: wbSiteMonitor will automatically insert or modify the database when activated or upgraded. No changes are made to any of the original WHMCS Database Table structures.
- Login to your account on billing.holodyn.com
- Click the "My Services" link
- Select your Active wbSiteMonitor License and View Details
- Make Note / Copy your License Key to be used during configuration
- Download the Latest Version from the Downloads List
- Extract the contents of the wbSiteMonitor package to your Local Disk
- Upload the contents of the "installation" folder to your WHMCS installation root.
The Installation will include the following files:
/modules/addons/wbDatabase.php /modules/addons/wbsitemonitor/* /modules/servers/wbsitemonitor/wbsitemonitor.php
Upgrading Previous Version
To upgrade your package, simply upload new package files over the existing installation.