Keeping an eye on the uptime status for all the domains you manage should be easier. If you use WHMCS it can be -- with wbSiteMonitor. wbSiteMonitor is a WHMCS addon that helps you keep an eye on the status of the sites that you manage. wbSiteMonitor is easy to install, easy to use and will provide you with one place to view the status for all your clients.
- Hosted entirely within your WHMCS environment
- Make Money selling Site Monitoring to your clients
- Clean visualizations help diagnose server loads and availability
- Email Notifications to Admins and Clients when sites are Offline
- Clients can control alerts and disable services
- Supports HTTP Basic Access Authorization for private sites
wbSiteMonitor is developed to run using the WHMCS System Requirements. wbSiteMonitor utilizes both MySQL and file storage, so appropriate access to the intended web server will be necessary during installation.
- WHMCS v7.4 or Higher
- PHP Version 5.6 or higher
- MySQL Version 5.2 or higher
- CURL or Socket Support (with SSL)
wbSiteMonitor's installation is straight forward and should not take long.
- Extract the contents of the wbSiteMonitor package to your Local Disk
- Upload the contents of the "installation" folder to your WHMCS modules/add-on
- Enter your License Key in the WHMCS Admin add-on section.
That's it! For more detailed instructions check out the documentation.