Installation of wbTimelog will require FTP access to your WHMCS file structure and a general knowledge of file editing and permissions. We advise you perform a complete backup of your WHMCS files and MySQL database before starting any addon installation process.
- Extract the contents of the wbTimelog package to your Local Disk
- Upload the contents of the "installation" folder into the root WHMCS folder.
The "installation" folder will include the following files:
Activate your wbTimeLog addon
- From the WHMCS Administration, open the page:Setup > Addon Modules
- Click on the Activate link for the wbTimeLog module.
- Once Activated, press the "Configuration" button, scroll to the bottom of the settings list and select the Administrator Roles that should have access to wbTimeLog.
- Press Save Changes
Refer to the Configuration section for details on the available configuration options in wbTimeLog.
Disclaimer: Before First Run
wbTimelog will automatically insert or update database tables upon first run after installation and when upgrades are made to the system. NO CHANGES are made to any of the original WHMCS Database Table structures.
wbTimelog integrates with database tables from the WHMCS system to create relationships with Administrators, Clients, Invoices, and Support Tickets. All wbTimelog data is stored in database tables starting with the prefix "tbladdon_wbclientstimelog" and can be removed without affecting the WHMCS system.